Happy Memorial Day.
May 28, 2012
A Walk in the Art
About Judith Gaines
I enjoy the following (in no specific order): Harney & Sons ParisTea A stack of good books Slow walks through art galleries Hiking in areas with no cell phone reception Discovering new cities Playing Reversie and Mancala with my daughter Watching college football with my husband- Go Pack! Baking anything that has lots of sugar and butter ........ and writing View all posts by Judith Gaines
This entry was posted on Monday, May 28th, 2012 at 9:42 am and tagged with Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, Google, Google Art Project, Museum of Modern Art, Search Engines, Searching and posted in art, Impressionists. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 Responses to “A Walk in the Art”
- Books are vacations for your imagination. Where are you going this weekend!!!!! I'm in the UP with Alex McKnight #fridayreads 2 days ago
- Just realized we're the only house on the street that still has pumpkins. They were totally appropriate last week.... 2 days ago
- RT @TedInJest: Crackpots can be found in aisle 12 at my supermarket. 2 days ago
- Every Picture Has a Story
- Layer by Layer Character Development
- Wired for the Weekend
- When Your Characters Go Public
- Catching Fire
- Gearing up for NaNoWriMo2012
- The Power of Quiet
- Inner Critic Sentenced to Maximum Security Facility
- A Walk in the Art
- What’s in a Title?
- Time Stand Still
- 13 Titles – An Incomplete List of Books I Love