Happy Memorial Day.
May 28, 2012
A Walk in the Art
About Judith Gaines
I enjoy the following (in no specific order): Harney & Sons ParisTea A stack of good books Slow walks through art galleries Hiking in areas with no cell phone reception Discovering new cities Playing Reversie and Mancala with my daughter Watching college football with my husband- Go Pack! Baking anything that has lots of sugar and butter ........ and writing View all posts by Judith Gaines
This entry was posted on Monday, May 28th, 2012 at 9:42 am and tagged with Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, Google, Google Art Project, Museum of Modern Art, Search Engines, Searching and posted in art, Impressionists. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 Responses to “A Walk in the Art”
- Draw readers into blog post w/well placed bullets points, pics, & graphics. Group info for skimming. Hook with content. #socialmedia 14 hours ago
- Figure out your brand by figuring out what you want fans to associate with you. Subject, expertise, genre. #socialmedia 18 hours ago
- Branding is more than sending out links. Give relevant content, know your subject and stick with it. #socialmedia 23 hours ago
GoodreadsNo data found
- Layer by Layer Character Development
- Wired for the Weekend
- When Your Characters Go Public
- Catching Fire
- Gearing up for NaNoWriMo2012
- The Power of Quiet
- Inner Critic Sentenced to Maximum Security Facility
- A Walk in the Art
- What’s in a Title?
- Time Stand Still
- 13 Titles – An Incomplete List of Books I Love
- Hey, Look Over Here!