Happy Memorial Day.
May 28, 2012
A Walk in the Art
About Judith Gaines
I enjoy the following (in no specific order): Harney & Sons ParisTea A stack of good books Slow walks through art galleries Hiking in areas with no cell phone reception Discovering new cities Playing Reversie and Mancala with my daughter Watching college football with my husband- Go Pack! Baking anything that has lots of sugar and butter ........ and writing View all posts by Judith Gaines
This entry was posted on Monday, May 28th, 2012 at 9:42 am and tagged with Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, Google, Google Art Project, Museum of Modern Art, Search Engines, Searching and posted in art, Impressionists. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 Responses to “A Walk in the Art”
- WWIIâs Guardians of the Lost Art: The Artist Warriors Who Protected Italyâs Cultural Artifacts thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/â¦ 1 day ago
- INTERNATIONAL ART THIEVES SWIPE BILLIONS wnd.com/2013/05/internâ¦ 1 day ago
- RT @friedgatortail: Would there be room amongst the skeletons to hide another body? ~ Country Girls amzn.com/B006VY8P9C #aga3 #kindle â¦ 1 day ago
GoodreadsNo data found
- Layer by Layer Character Development
- Wired for the Weekend
- When Your Characters Go Public
- Catching Fire
- Gearing up for NaNoWriMo2012
- The Power of Quiet
- Inner Critic Sentenced to Maximum Security Facility
- A Walk in the Art
- What’s in a Title?
- Time Stand Still
- 13 Titles – An Incomplete List of Books I Love
- Hey, Look Over Here!